Pursuant to the Decision Letter of the Board of Directors No. 004/SK-DIR/III/2018 dated March 15, 2018, the Company appointed Kurniadi Sulistyomo as the Company’s Corporate Secretary. The Corporate Secretary's duties are in accordance with FSAR No. 35/2014.
The duties and responsibilities of the Company’s Corporate Secretary are as follows:
1. Remain updated with the Capital Market developments, particularly prevailing laws and regulations in the Capital Market;
2. Provide input to the Company’s Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners with respect to compliance with laws and regulations in the capital market;
3. Assist the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in the implementation of corporate governance, which includes:
a. disclosure of information to the public, including the availability of information on the Company’s website;
b. timely submission of reports to the FSA;
c. organization and documentation of GMS:
d. organization and documentation of the Board of Directors and/or Board of Commissioners meetings; and
e. implementation of the company orientation program for the Board of Directors and/or Board of Commissioners.
4. Act as a liaison between the Company and its shareholders, FSA and other stakeholders.
5. Corporate Secretary and any other employees who perform corporate secretarial duties is obliged to secure the confidentiality of any document, data and information save for the conditions of compliance with, or regulated otherwise under, any laws and regulations.
6. Corporate Secretary and any other employees who perform corporate secretarial duties is prohibited from enjoying personal benefit, either directly or indirectly, that would cause adverse effects to the Company.
7. In order to develop knowledge and understanding in performing responsibilities, the Corporate Secretary shall participate in education or training programs.
8. Corporate Secretary shall directly report to the Board of Directors.
9. Any information delivered by the Corporate Secretary to the public shall be deemed as official information published by the Company.
10. To manage Joint Meetings of the Board of Directors and Board of Comissioners and to prepare Agenda, Minutes of Meeting, Policies, Resolutions and other information resulting from such Joint Meetings.
11. To assist the Board of Directors in resolving general matters of the Company.
12. To supervise the implementation of prevailing regulations in accordance with the principles of GCG.
13. To administer and maintain corporate documents of the Company.
14. To provide services in favour of the public or stakeholder concerning any information required by the investor relating to the Company, as follows:
- Audited Financial Statement;
- Annual Report;
- Material Information;
- Material Product or Innovation (any achievement, priority products, specific method, etc.); and
- Any changes to the control system or material changes to the management.